Enter multiple events to the schedule at a time. This can only be used for games and does not allow for event details.
Click Events - Add Multiple
Use the Drop Down to Select Sport & Level
- Click the Calendar to Select the Date
- Input Time of Event
- Type in Opponent
- Click Add Opponent if there are multiple opponents
- Select Location
- Choose Facility Type
- Select Facility
- Use the drop down to indicate Game Type
- Click the Blue + Button to add in next Game
- Continue clicking the Blue + button and adding in games until entire schedule is complete.
Click Save to add the Games to the Calendar
Click Save & Duplicate to add the Games to the calendar and save all information in the fields. Then go in and select a new sport and/or level. This changes only the information that is different for this schedule. Example – Enter in a Junior Varsity schedule and if Varsity takes place 2 hours later you would only need to change the Level to Varsity and time of the game to have the Varsity Schedule.
Article is closed for comments.