Athletic Faculty will have two separate ways of reviewing clearances. Both the View Applications and the View Clearances option are available in the left navigation bar.
- Click View Applications to review all applicants who have registered. Use the dropdown menu and filters at the top of the page reduce the number of applications.
- Use the Results Per Page filter in the top right corner of the page to increase the number of applications seen on a page.
- Click Show More Options to show additional Filter options like Insurance (Yes/No), Transfer (Yes/No), Team Assigned To, Date Submitted, Last Updated, and Physical Date.
- The View Clearances page will show the clearances that have already been activated by sport. Click on a specific sport to only view athletes registered to that particular sport.
Update a Student-Athletes Status
Only Pending applications are able to be cleared.
- Click on the Student-Athletes application.
- Check to make sure all information is input correctly in the Student & Parent Information section.
- Add any In-Office Notes by clicking the + Button.
- Upload any files to the application.
- Enter in Physical Date (if using Athletic Clearance to track Physical Expiration Dates).
- Check to make sure all documents are signed.
- Scroll to bottom of page and click button to update Status (Clear, Deny, Practice Only, Cut, Set to Pending)
- Select Which Sports to update the student-athletes clearance status.
- An email will be sent to the student-athlete with their updated clearance status.
Explaining the Statuses
Student applications will show as one of the following statuses.
- In Progress - Not all required fields have been completed by the user. In Progress clearances cannot be cleared and can only be set to Denied.
- Pending - All required fields have been completed by the user and the application is ready for review.
- Denied - School Administrators can deny an application and provide a reason for denial. The reason for denial will be listed on the top of the student detail page.
- Practice Only - This status can be used by schools for athletes who may not be cleared to compete but can practice with the team. Applications set to Practice Only can be rostered to teams.
- Cleared - The application has been reviewed by a School Administrator and has all requirements completed.
- Cut - This status can be used for student-athletes who do not make an official roster. They will no longer appear on your student-clearances page unless you search for Cut student-athletes.
- Expiring Soon - The application has been set to Cleared but has a physical that will expire within the next 60 days. The user will receive an email notification at the beginning of the month if their physical will expire within the next 60 days.
- Physical Expired - The application has been set to Cleared but the physical expiration date has elapsed.