GPA's can be updated in mass for students who have registered via AthleticClearance.com through the GPA import feature. The "GPA Import" button can be found on the clearance page above the list of athletes.
Use this TEMPLATE or click the "Import Template" hyperlink to download the import template. List Student ID numbers in the left column and GPA's in the right column. Only Student ID numbers that are an exact match to data input in Athletic Clearances will updated. Student ID numbers that do not have an exact match will not be updated! Please do not add any columns or edit any of the headers.
- Only the Student and GPA are needed.
- The student ID that shows on the athlete's clearance must match exactly with the Student ID that shows in the Excel cell (not the formula).
- The most common error is when a lead 0 might be omitted from the Excel when that has been input into your FHSAAHome page include one (e.g. 01234 > 1234).
- Student IDs that do not have corresponding entries will not be uploaded into the system.
- Make sure to check for "erroneous" character within the cells. For example, some systems export their data with symbols like equal signs "+" and quotation marks "" which must be deleted.
- TIP: Use the "Find and Replace" function within the template editor to remove these characters "in mass" when formatting your template.