Set up documents that users will digitally sign and acknowledge. Choose from two separate types of signature forms.
Standard Signature Agreements: Standard CIF Forms
- Click "Choose from Existing Agreement"
- Select File
- If "Can Decline" is selected users will be able to complete signature by not consenting
- Click Submit
- Click and Hold the Mouse down to drag and rearrange the order of the Signature Agreements.
Custom School Agreements: Users can also add forms that are specific to their individual school, league, or diocese.
Agreement Requirements from Previous Years
- Click "Choose from Previous Year Agreements"
- Select File and use the dropdown to indicate if users will be able opt to not consent to an agreement
- If "Can Decline" is selected users will be able to complete the Signature section without consenting to an agreement.
- Click Submit
Adding a New Agreement
- Click "Add Agreement"
- Type in Agreement Name
- Select the Signee Type by indicating if Students, Guardians, or both users will be required to sign this form.
- Choose the sports/activities that will be required to sign the form.
- Choose the File of the document that users will need to sign off on.
- Use the "Can Decline" dropdown to indicate if users will be able opt to not consent to an agreement
- Select whether it is a Statement of Consent.
- Each school is only eligible to have a single document listed as a Statement of Consent. Text from the Statement of Consent will appear on digital emergency cards generated through Home Campus.
- Click and Hold the Mouse down to drag and rearrange the order of the Uploads.