Click on Transfer in the Left-Hand Navigation Bar. Here you will see all Transfers and their Status.
To Submit a Transfer
- Click on the + button in the upper Right Hand Corner on the Transfer Page
- If you don’t know your transfer type click Help Choose my Transfer Type.
- This will take you through a series of questions to help select what type of transfer you should complete
- Click I know my Transfer Type
- Select Transfer Type
- Complete all Information
- You will see a Status Bar at the top indicating the Sections that need to be Completed.
- Use the Save & Next Button to save the information for the section.
- You can come back and work on the Transfer application at different times.
- Submit Transfer
- Once the Transfer is Submitted you will not be able to make edits to the Transfer.
Once the Transfer is submitted it will go to the Former School for Feedback and then sent to the CIF Office. The CIF Office will then review and if they need additional information or documents and email will be sent. Once they have everything that they need they will make a determination and an email notification will be forwarded with the ruling.