With Widgets you can:
- Use schedules entered on Home Campus to integrate with your school's website and/or through third party calendars.
- Copy and embed the provided code to display the information on their website. Copy and paste the provided widget code with the assistance of the school's webmaster to share schedule information on the school website!
Find the Widgets tab in the left navigation bar.
Click the links below to see what each Widget looks like.
- Widget Calendar
- Display event information in a calendar view onto the website. Hovering over specific events will show additional details, including facility location.
- Event List Widget
- Display events from the athletic calendar in list form. Facilities that are attached to events will show as clickable links that will redirect users to Google maps.
- iCal Widget
- The iCal Widget allows users to sync events from their Home Campus schedules to third party calendars such as Google, Apple and Outlook.
- Users can share the completed iCal link to share the same information or can choose to share the iCal Widget creator on their websites, allowing users to create their own custom links to receive information for the specific event types, sports, and levels that may be necessary for them.
- For a tutorial on syncing an iCal widget, please see the article iCal Integration for Calendar Sharing - Mac Calendar, Google Calendar & Outlook Calendar