Use the schedule import template to quickly add all games for all teams and all levels at once. Attached on this article is the import template for scheduling.
Home/Calendar > Team Schedules > Import Schedules
(Please contact Home Campus Support for access to this module)
The import template is very particular with the formatting and text. Please do not change or delete any columns; it must remain on the import even if they will not be used.
- Game Type: This any of the following – League, Non-League, Playoffs, Scrimmage or Tournament.
- Date: Formatting for the date must be 7/26/16 or TBA in order to import correctly.
- Time: For all columns that ask for time (Time, Dismissal Time, Depart Time and Return Time) the format must be 03:00PM or TBA.
- Sport ID: In order to import several sports at once, we added a Sport ID column (list of Sport IDs are attached to the article).
- Level: The levels must be written out in order to import correctly – Varsity, Junior Varsity, Frosh/Soph, Freshman, Sophomore etc.
- Location: The choices for location are: Home, Away or Neutral.
- Opponent: The opponent is the school you will be competing against. Please leave out “High School” when entering the opponent. Example: Mission Viejo