Add Event > Add Game
Explanation of numbered items:
- Multiple Game Template: Allows users to enter games for multiple teams and levels at once. Contact support for more information on how to use this advanced feature!
- Year: Sometimes users will add events for the next school year. This needs to reflect the school year that the event will be taking place in. The current school year should stop being scheduled after Spring CIF Playoffs or end of the school year.
- Matchup Type: Meet should be reserved for meet sports such Cross Country, Swimming & Diving, Track & Field, and/or Wrestling. If there are multiple schools competing against all other opponents, select Meet. Head-to-Head events are for all other sports, including tournaments.
- Facility: Where the event is taking place. On Campus (entered by school admin), Off Campus and School sites. All are linked to Google Maps.
- Opponent: Shows all schools that are affiliated with the CIF. If the opponent is a non-CIF school, select the Other Schools option.
- Dismissal: Add information on when athletes are dismissed for specific events. this information can be pulled into a dismissal report that is useful for school supervisors and teachers.
- Transportation: If this is used when adding games, it can be pulled into transportation reports that can be useful for school supervisors and buses.
- Game Edit Email: If changes are made to an event and the Opponent's AD or Opponent's Coach needs to be notified, check off the pertinent boxes and/or add email addresses after changing those game details before saving your changes.
- Save and Copy: Save the event information from the current event and create a copy of the details. This feature is very useful when little details (i.e. Level and Time) can be changed to add events for other sports or levels.