- Select the event type
- Select the Sport and Level
- Select the opponent
- If you are competing against a school that is not a NCHSAA Member, select Non-NCHSAA School and type in the opponent's school name.
- Games with multiple opponents will ask you to type in the opponent names in the Title field.
- Select the location of the event. Select Home or Away to indicate which school will host the contest.
- Option to specify the Facility the event will be held. Click Here for more instructions on how to add facility information.
- Add the Date and Time of the Game. If the Game is an All Day event, check off the All Day box instead of entering a time.
- Select the type of Game. Choose between Conference, Non-Conference, Conference Tournament, Tournament, and Playoff.
- Click "Show More Options" for the ability to add in more event details. Options to add a Title, Contract Details, Event Staff, Dismissal, Transportation, Event Notes and Email Staff about any updates made to the Event.
- The details that you just entered will remain on the page. Use those same event details to add additional levels or perhaps a different sport. For example, add a Varsity Game, Save the changes, and update the Level and Time to add the Junior Varsity Game.
A. Enter an Event Title. If "Multiple Opponents" has been selected as the Opponent in the Opponent Dropdown, enter the Opponent Schools' Names here.
B. Add Contract Details here. Information entered here will be included if/when a Contract is generated.
C. Assign Event Staff to the Game. The dropdown menu will be populated with names found under Event Staff under School Setup on Home Campus.
D. Enter a class Dismissal Date and Time for the athletes. Use this data to create a Report and share this information with your school staff.
E. Use this field to monitor the transportation needed for this Game.
F. Enter any Game Notes pertinent to the Game. G. Select Users to email your Game Details to. This dropdown will be populated with Users.